Customising Your Installation
Once you decide to order your doors, you may choose from a number of options:
- Bi folds or spaceable sliding doors (to meet building regulations for patio doors) OR...
- Tempered Frameless Glass room dividers or enclosures (internal, commercial or other use not subject to building regulations);
- Frame colour (standard colours are anthracite grey or white, there may be additional charges for other colours);
- Opening from left to right or right to left (bifolds and spaceable sliding doors have differences);
- Doors to stack inwards or outwards when open;
- Number of doors (for wide installations);
- Cill options and trickle vents.
We can also quote for optional extras:
- Special glass;
- Integral blinds;
- External roller-shutters.
ULTRASLIM & Frameless Glass Doors
Door, Frame & Glass Options
Our bi folding doors and ultra slim spaceable slide-&-swing doors are suitable as patio doors. The double-glazed doors are compatible with building regulations for use in external walls for standard homes in Britain. On average, there are more than 500 installations each year. We are happy to provide quotations for both types of door for you to compare and make an informed choice.
Everything is made to fit perfectly. A set of doors has a maximum width of 7.2m and maximum height of 2.5m. If you require matching windows, we can accommodate these too - same maximum sizes and a minimum height of 1m/100cm/1000mm. We will recommend the optimum number of doors for your installation. We also recommend trickle vents for ventilation.
Standard frame colours are White (RAL 9010) or Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) but we will finish with any other RAL colour of your choice (additional costs may apply). Frameless glass doors will have aluminium guides across the top and floor plus the left and right sides of the aperture. There is also an option for a low cill for internal room partitions and our fully retractable patio doors.
The double glazed unit includes K Glass (TM) as standard. Other options (additional cost) are:
- tinted glass
Link to opening options - location of main door, slide left to right or right to left, stack inwards or outwards?
Blinds and Shutters
Uni-Blinds, if required, must be ordered with the doors as they are fitted inside the double glazing cavity. Being enclosed in a dust-free environment means that the blinds never need cleaning! They are also protected from damage so have a long life expectancy. Uni-Blinds are available as slatted (Venetian) or pleated. They are operated from outside the glass, either manually by using a continuous cord loop that drives the strong magnets, or automatically with a remote control device.
Customise your doors. Click here for your personal quotation.